Alberta Facebook Feed
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared Creations SewClever's post.
3 days ago
Pay attention to the quality of your tools! ... See MoreSee Less
Hmmmmmm that's interesting
Interesting. That is why I only use the same manufacture for my rulers, etc. It is crazy how it just keeps increasing and that will affect the end product, my quilt. Thanks for sharing.
that's very interesting
Good to know
The yellow one would make my waist seem smaller!!! LOL
Going to check mine just curious
So which one is right?
Is it quality or age? Some of my older measuring tapes were made from a plastic that had a bit of stretch to it the older it got. So this doesn't surprise me.
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared Quilting Digest's post.
6 days ago
😉 ... See MoreSee Less
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared I Love You Pass It On's post.
1 week ago
24 clever signs from the Indian Hills Community Center in Colorado. ... See MoreSee Less
Judy Herbert 🤣
Those are so corny.
Sheri Barnes Harsent Micaela Mielke Rebecca Slater
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared Appalachian Coal Fields's post.
2 weeks ago
More Vintage Quilting Bees ... See MoreSee Less
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared Atlantic Canada Row by Row Experience's post.
3 weeks ago
Some were wondering where these blocks came from. This is the original post for the winning quilt with the shop names listed. Enjoy!We have a RxR winner in Nova Scotia! Faye Kafrawy claimed her prize at Quilts by the Bay in Digby, Nova Scotia. She got to choose her own 25 fat quarters and took home a huge bag filled with goodies as her bonus prize. Love your color choice Faye - congratulations! ... See MoreSee Less
Very nice work
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared Ontario Quebec Row by Row Experience's post.
3 weeks ago
... See MoreSee Less
And I like knitting😜
This really sums it up.
Alberta Row by Row Experience shared Louisiana Row by Row Experience's post.
3 weeks ago
Here is some inspiration to help you combine your blocks into a challenge quilt. There is still time and some stores haven’t had winners.Way to go Louisiana!!!
Pat Miller turned her quilt in to A&A Sewing Central ... See MoreSee Less
Congratulations beautiful quilt
4 weeks ago
Material Matters in Drayton Valley had a visitor drop by...Tayler is a very talented young quilter as can be seen by this beautiful musical wallhanging! Great job Tayler and thanks for the visit! ... See MoreSee Less
great job with the RxR !!
I love it!! It would look so good in my studio!!!👍❤️
What a lovely job Tayler did!! Did she design it too??? 🤗🤗🤗
Well done, Taylor. Love the mix of colorful prints with solids. The way you made the musical notes look like they are dancing is so cool. Bravo!
The guitar and piano keys were kits, we designed the third row using a couple of different patterns--had fun doing this with my 9 year old grand daughter--I am proud of her!
1 month ago
I have a few extra patterns if anyone is interested in trading... ... See MoreSee Less
Alberta Row by Row Experience added 2 new photos.
1 month ago
UPDATED: LA Sewing in Lamont, AB has a winner. Congradulations go our to Debbie Pennoyer. Beautiful quilt Debbie! Rows used:
1. Quilts by the Bay, Digby, N.S.
2. Sew Divine, Edmonton, AB
3. Pleasant Valley Quilting, Armstrong, BC
4. My Sew Room, Calgary, AB
5. Lori's Country Cottage, Sherwood Park, AB
6. Yvonne's Gone Quilting, St. Paul, AB
7. Quiltessentials Co., St. Albert, AB
8. LA Sewing, Lamont, AB
9. Cotton Candy Quilts, Grand Prairie, AB
10 Wee Folk Heirloom Sewing & Quilt Shop, Selkirk, Ont.
11. Sew Have Fun, Oshawa, Ont.
12. Urban Farmhouse, Red Deer, AB
13, Sparrow Studio, Edmonton, AB
14. The Wooden Spool, Granville Ferry, NS
15. Quilter's Dream, Edmonton, AB
16, Red Barn Quilt Shop, Campbell River, BC
17. Tyjo's Fabrics, Kelowna, BC
18. Caroline's Homespun Seasons, Stettler, AB
19. Material Matters Inc., Drayton Valley, AB
20. Cherry Tree Quilts, Summerland, BC
21. Kindred Spirits Quilt Shop, St. Catherines, Ont.
22. 9th Row ... See MoreSee Less
Congratulations that's a beautiful quilt.
Congratulations that is beautiful you are so amazingly talented and creative. Wow!!!!
Gorgeous!! Looks like we have an over-achiever here!! I could barely do 8 rows!! Awesome!
Wow, wow, that's all I can say, Beautiful Debbie, congratulations!
Congrats Debbie!! That is exciting!! Beautiful quilt!!
Yes, those are my words too - Wow, Wow & Wow - You are amazing!!!
Alberta Row by Row Experience added 5 new photos.
1 month ago
Willow Creek Quilt Inc., has a winner. Congratulations go out to Marian Marston. Marian has used lots of personal embellishments to her winner quilt. Beautiful job Marian!! Rows Used:
1. A Sewing Sensation, Calgary, AB
2. Chinook Country Quilt Shop, High River, AB
3. Willow Creek Quilts Inc., Claresholm, AB
4. My Sewing Room, Calgary, AB
5. Village Quilts, Lethbridge, AB
6. Chicken Feed Quilts Ltd., Coaldale, AB
7. Rumpled Quilt Skins, Okotoks, AB
8. Quilters Dream/Johnson's Sewing Centre, Edmonton, AB ... See MoreSee Less
Looking for a Specific Shop? Use the Shop Finder Tool to look at any area and find where you want to go!
Shop Finder Instructions
- Choose a country.
- Choose a state or province.
- In the city window, choose All to see all stores in the state, or choose a specific city.
- Sort results by store name, city, zip code, or participation in special RxR programs RxR Junior and the 9th Row.
- Start your Rowing!