The theme for Wooly Block Adventure 2019 is “Holiday Celebrations”
This event runs October 1 – November 30, 2019
Want to check out all the shops websites?
Click here for a list of participating shops and a link to their site!
Wool Stitchery and quilting at its best!
Like it’s cousin Row by Row Experience, Wooly Block Adventure is all about collecting fun patterns. With Wooly Block, patterns are collected in a variety of ways, in shops, online and by mail order during the event. You do not need to be near participating shops to have fun and collect with Wooly.
People who participate in WBA are affectionately known as ‘Woolies’, quilters and stitchers full of enthusiasm and warmth for all things wool.
Wooly patterns are highlighted each week on the RxR Experience website during the Wooly Block Adventure season, via Special Shoplight Section. Wonderful sampler projects bring ‘woolies’ together in their shared love of wool. Woolies unite!
Today’s Spotlight Shop!
How Wooly Works
- The theme for 2019 is “Holiday Celebrations”
- Each participating shop designs their own unique 8-inch wool appliqué block pattern to go along with the theme.
- Visit any Wooly Block Adventure participating shop to receive one of their 8-inch block patterns for free!
- Patterns and kits may be purchased online or mail order during the event.
- Patterns are available for free during the WBA collecting period only. October 1 – November 30, 2019
- Each week, Spotlight Shop Patterns are featured on the Row by Row Experience website, and are available as a free PDF download.
- Spotlight Shop free patterns are available in PDF form only and will not be mailed.
Flossy’s Block (aka The 9th Block)
Since 9 is the perfect number to create a 3 block x 3 block sampler, a bonus 9th Block is available in several shops. Ask for it and include it in your project.
Is Wooly Block Adventure the same as Row by Row Experience?
Yes and no. Simply visit any participating Wooly Block Adventure™ (WBA) shop this fall, October 1 through November 30, 2019, to receive one 8-inch wool appliqué block pattern for free! Or… be watching online for the Spotlight Shops and download the patterns as they come up.
Can I get a Wooly Block pattern if I don’t go to a shop?
Patterns and kits may be purchased online and by mail order during the event! You do not need to be near participating shops to have fun and collect with Wooly!
What are Spotlight Shops?
Be watching for Spotlight Shops! Every participating WBA shop will be featured for a few days here on the Row by Row Experience website as a “Spotlight Shop.” During this featured time, their Wooly Block Adventure pattern will be available to you as a free download. Every participating shop will be featured! Keep checking back for new patterns! Note: Spotlight Shop free patterns are available in PDF form only and will not be mailed.
What are the dates?
Visit any participating Wooly Block Adventure™ shop between October 1 and November 30, 2019.